We are experts when it comes to Composite Decking
Composite decks are unique in the sense that they are made from wood fibres and recycled plastics. This allows them to have durability features which make them the smarter alternative for timber decking. Composite decking may not possess the natural look that timber decking has, but it is the strongest decking material in the market. It is resistant to scratches, mould, fading and rot. If properly treated, it can last for about 30 years.
Our services at Colchester Decking Builders for non-wood decking materials are exceptional, and the installation process will be done smoothly. If you haven’t got any design yet, our team of experts can help you come up with one based on your needs and preferred functionalities. In addition to that, our composite decking is free from cracks, insects and splinters.
● It is sustainable as it is made from recycled plastics.
● It guarantees strong durability.
● It provides a safer surface to walk on.
● It requires little to no maintenance.
Decking installation has become popular for residential and commercial owners mainly because of the functionality and comfort it has. Before arriving at a decision, it is important to know what you want to achieve for your outdoor space. Here are points to consider why you need a deck installed in your outdoor space:
● It creates an extension of your living room and it serves as a more relaxing space to gather and party.
● It adds beauty to your outdoors.
● It increases the value of your home.
● It gives an illusion of making your house bigger.
● It is a great place to relax especially during warmer months.
Colchester Decking Builders are your trusted experts in building your outdoor/garden decking projects. Contact our local team today to discuss your next project
©2020. Colchester Decking Builders . All Rights Reserved.